When I was asked to try out a Dempster’s Original recipe, I jumped for this Tuna & Pesto wrap. For one, I absolutely adore pesto, and two…well, I love tuna. It only seemed right to put the two together.
So for lunch today, I made the wraps, and with my husband and I, they were a huge hit. My boys don’t adore pesto to the extent that I do, so they were a harder sell. But after a few bites, they were happily devouring their lunch.
- 2 DEMPSTER`S Small Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 170 g Can tuna, drained
- 1 Green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Red pepper, finely sliced
- 15ml Pesto
- 15ml Extra-virgin olive oil
- Lettuce leaves
- Toss tuna with green onions, red pepper, pesto, and olive oil until well combined.
- Top each tortilla with a lettuce leaf and divide the tune mixture over the lettuce.
- Fold in one end about 1/4 of the way (this will give you a closed end) and roll the tortilla up! (Be careful not to over fill, this will make it harder to keep it rolled.)